Trinity Lutheran School is
Measured by . . .
· our challenging curriculum
· our highly successful graduates
· the number of children reached with the Gospel
Offering . . .
· a favorable student to teacher ratio
· weekly chapel services
· daily lessons in discipleship
Our students are
Provided . . .
· A strong, Christ –centered environment
· Academic and extra-curricular excellence
Empowered . . .
· to develop their God given talents
· to gain and develop necessary life skills and to be life-long learners
Mindful . . .
· they are special children of God
· that they are a representatives of Christ’s kingdom here on earth